Amplify Relations is looking for an individual with a positive attitude combined with strong project management, organizational and communication skills to join our team as a full- time Staff Assistant. The Staff Assistant is responsible for coordinating and managing the day-to-day functions of the Amplify Relations office, providing support to Amplify team members, and managing reception responsibilities. They must be able to handle confidential matters, meet deadlines, multitask and work in a very fast-paced, deadline intensive environment.
- Run the front desk, lobby, phone lines and greet visitors
- Ensure proper maintenance of reception desk, storage areas and cabinets, common areas, conference rooms, kitchen, etc.
- Complete clerical duties on assigned accounts
- Assist the Amplify team with administrative tasks including travel arrangements, reports, filing, calendar management etc.
- Other duties as necessary
- BA degree or equivalent work experience
- A minimum of 1-2 years of prior executive assistant, administrative assistant or facilities coordination level experience
- Knowledge of modern business procedures, telephone etiquette, and filing
- Experience working in a PR, marketing, advertising, digital agency environment a plus
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail and ability to handle concurrent, multiple job tasks with exceptional follow-through
- Excellent computer skills including, but not limited to MSWord, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and internet research
- Willingness to handle any detail, no matter how small, to ensure that Amplify’s needs are handled smoothly and efficiently
- $12 per hour
- Health Benefits: $300 employer contribution to the premium on one of Amplify’s group plans. (Coverage’s 50% to 100% of the premiums depending on the plan your choice and age)
- Dental & Vision Benefits: 75% employer premium coverage on Amplify groups plan